Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare

Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare
by Patricia Polacco

Friday, November 2, 2007

Shooting Water


I invite all of my blog's readers to come to a reading. The invited reader is Devyani Saltzman, who will be reading from the book Shooting Water. Shooting Water covers the making of the highly-acclaimed film Water, and all of the political actions surrounding the film.

The reading will take place the evening of November 13th at the Hart House Library, which is on the second floor of Hart House (#7 Hart House Circle, University of Toronto).


Hart House


Hope you can make it!


No comments:

About Me

I am a voracious reader who enjoys a wide variety of books, from historical fiction, to biographies to mysteries. I am a children's librarian, and am surrounded by books all the time! I include children's literature in my book reviews since there is a wide appeal for children's literature, and because parents play a large role in their children's reading!