Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare

Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare
by Patricia Polacco

Friday, November 23, 2007

TSpace/DSpace at the University of Toronto

I just saw this today on the University of Toronto Library website, and thought that this piece of information might interest any of my blog's readers who analyzed Dspace in their recent papers. There will be a lecture on November 27th discussing the evolution of DSpace (through the DSpace foundation) here at U of T. The lecture will take place from 11am -12:30 pm. Although the RSVP deadline to attend the lecture in person is today, it will be also webcast as well.

For more information, visit the website at: http://content.library.utoronto.ca/events/kimpton/

No comments:

About Me

I am a voracious reader who enjoys a wide variety of books, from historical fiction, to biographies to mysteries. I am a children's librarian, and am surrounded by books all the time! I include children's literature in my book reviews since there is a wide appeal for children's literature, and because parents play a large role in their children's reading!