Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare

Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare
by Patricia Polacco

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Halloween Happenings!

I would like to take this opportunity to let all who read this blog know of a Halloween reading event taking place at Hart House on the evening of October 30th. University of Toronto English professors will be reading from a selection of spooky tales! It will take place on the third floor of Hart House, in the library, and will start at 7 p.m.

Feel free to drop in!

No comments:

About Me

I am a voracious reader who enjoys a wide variety of books, from historical fiction, to biographies to mysteries. I am a children's librarian, and am surrounded by books all the time! I include children's literature in my book reviews since there is a wide appeal for children's literature, and because parents play a large role in their children's reading!