Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare

Rotten Richie and the Ultimate Dare
by Patricia Polacco

Friday, January 25, 2008

Anthem of a Reluctant Prophet Reading

I would like to let you know that Hart House Library (7 Hart House Circle, 2nd floor, Toronto) will be holding a reading on Wednesday January 30th at around 4 p.m. (right after class for my FIS colleagues)!

Joanne Proulx will be reading from her debut novel entitled Anthem of a Reluctant Prophet. Admission is free! The reading will be followed by a discussion, and there will be a small reception following!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

About Me

I am a voracious reader who enjoys a wide variety of books, from historical fiction, to biographies to mysteries. I am a children's librarian, and am surrounded by books all the time! I include children's literature in my book reviews since there is a wide appeal for children's literature, and because parents play a large role in their children's reading!